Whats up Doc

toadfrog

The posts don't seem to be coming up when you click todays posts. says invalid search. I've made a couple this week and one today. hasen't showed up when i come on site.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Did a little digging and can not find a specific problem and with no other reports of this, i am leaning to it being a setting in your internet browser. i believe there is a setting (i use internet explorer) that sets how often your browser checks to see if any changes have been made to a website you visit. it needs to be set to 'everytime' to keep up with new posts. you can also try using the link 'View New Posts' at the top left under your name once you log into JigCraft. this will show any new posts that have been made since the last time you logged on, but this may be what you are already trying to do.

Sorry it took so long to get to this post... major net connection issues at home but hopefully should be back and running as usual later this week, or at least whenever the cable company decides to get their gears moving and laying 2,200' of new line for me!!!!! :mad: right now - they don't like me - calling and asking every day so it should be soon! :D

toadfrog

AtticaFish said:
Did a little digging and can not find a specific problem and with no other reports of this, i am leaning to it being a setting in your internet browser. i believe there is a setting (i use internet explorer) that sets how often your browser checks to see if any changes have been made to a website you visit. it needs to be set to 'everytime' to keep up with new posts. you can also try using the link 'View New Posts' at the top left under your name once you log into JigCraft. this will show any new posts that have been made since the last time you logged on, but this may be what you are already trying to do.

Sorry it took so long to get to this post... major net connection issues at home but hopefully should be back and running as usual later this week, or at least whenever the cable company decides to get their gears moving and laying 2,200' of new line for me!!!!! :mad: right now - they don't like me - calling and asking every day so it should be soon! :D
I think your right about the browser. Until you said it it never occured to me. Thanks

Back