Whats fer dinner

Radtexan

Just got a couple ole 1 1/4 " Rib Eyes rubbed down and the grill gets fired up in a half hour.... Big baked Sweet tater and a baked onion..Spring salad with some fresh ranch dressing...Mrs Rad and I are dinning on the patio tonight.......:cool:

What you got ?

Jig Man

Nothing as good as what your having... Fried chicken. not the pink kind, fried okra, mashed taters, corn on the cob, fresh sliced mattors, spinach salad, branch water and a shot of crown.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
johnt-ms said:
Ballpark frank and ruffles at my house tonight.......lol

I wasn't too far from that: Tuna salad sandwiches with...... ruffles. :D They was fancy ruffles though, chilli cheese!

Last night was BBQ ribs - baked taters - corn. A light meal was just fine by me tonight, belly still overly stuffed when i woke up this AM. haha.

Hawnjigs

KISS
Curried millet and natto(fermented soybeans). Wife's away visiting her Mom so I can indulge in extreme "health food". White gals are finicky eaters - we'll do a BBQ when she gets back.

Jig Man

Well Rad you talked me into it... My Rib Eyes weren't but 1" thick with a regular baked spud, a spinach salad, and a mich. ultra... Not bad cooked over mesquite wood!

Back