What web site.

toadfrog

Is there a web site dedicated to molds of by gone days . Herters, Penn , Palmer ect. I'd like to bring some of that stuff back to life. May be able to find a few molds here and there and rework them.

JSC

I don't know of a WEB site for them but ... LedHed has a great collection of not only molds but of the catalogs mold makers turned out.

JSC

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
TF - As far as i know... this is it! :cool: Don't really know of any other sites dedicated to jigs or the makings of them, would like to know if there is any out there though.

LedHed does have a nice collection of molds and tools by the looks of some of the photos i have seen him post.

toadfrog

I guess it would be easier to find catologs first. Should have thought of that first DUH! Old timers again.

LedHed

Sponsor
Glad to see there is an interest in vintage molds. Unfortunately there isn’t a whole lot of info out on the web about vintage/antique molds or fly tying tools. Hopefully we can change that by building up Jigcraft’s archive.

I gotta get me a scanner (early Xmas present) to post up some of the cut sheet/catalogs.

JSC

"Old timers again"

I'm "eat up" with that stuff.

"post up some of the cut sheet/catalogs"
Be lookin for that ...

LH how is it going ??

JSC

Back