what me and the gezer pulled in today!

Redboy

Hahahaha he got more than me though he got all of the crappie but one, one brim, the catfish and 1bass. So he tallied more

redman

Freddie was driving the boat so he got to go fish where he wanted. Guess that I taught him some of the good places to fish. Jerry he calls me the old Geezer all the time. Which is what I am. Just lucky that I have a super kid that wants to learn and hang around with a old coot like me.

Redman

BucktailJiger

Way to go guys . Good thing the old geezer has a sence of humor , or he could put your butt at the wood pile .

redman

Well Freddie went home and I went out this morning again same place. they started biting about 8:30 and they were thur about 10:00. The bream were in the trees and as were the crappies.Caught bunch of of bream some Bass and the 6 crappie. Not big but from 10 to 14 inches. Really a lot of fun. Wind came up and the fun was over so came home and started to tie some jigs for the next time out. Wish Redboy was with me for another go at them fish.

100_2304.jpg

100_2305.jpg

Redman

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
You fellas had some nice catches! Aside from the wind the weather sure is nice! Now here comes the rain again! Wasnt that a song??!!

Back