What are these clips called

jbdesigns

Hey guys, I've got a bunch of cowbells without the clips to attach them to my ice rod.
What are these silver clips called?
bells_copper__56048.1408947192.1280.1280.jpg

Or does anyone have any other recommendations for clips?
Thanks

jbdesigns

How about this? Not as loud as a cowbell, but does the trick.
Would anyone have interest in buying some? What would be a good price?
120pftv.jpg

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
RadTex managed to get a GD mention in a jig making website........? geeeesh! What a stoner. :D That makes it what, 3 or 4 now? GD was almost past my time. Would have been nice to have them at a Steve Miller band concert at one show i saw. Other than that...... bunch of names that are all over the musical spectrum that many here would never know. Leftover Salmon. Phish. Nine Inch Nails. ekoostik Hookah. Rat Dog. Pearl Jam. String Cheese Incident. Jazz Mandolin Project. Blind Melon. Bit of an eclectic mixture.

jbdesigns - sorry for the 'musical' hijack. We are a bunch of eccentric music people here i guess...... along with the fishing. Do you use the bells for tip-ups out ice fishing? Have a limit of 2 hand poles and 4 tip-ups here and really do not use the tip-ups much except for catfish at a certain local lake. The other 2 poles are always very close by and no need for the bells. Would sure sure love to get out and set a spread of tip-ups and expect more than just catfish.

Kdog

Food for thought - The Orignal Stoner = Little Richard aka Richard Wayne Penniman or Possibly James Brown

Kdog

AtticaFish said:
RadTex managed to get a GD mention in a jig making website........? geeeesh! What a stoner. :D That makes it what, 3 or 4 now? GD was almost past my time. Would have been nice to have them at a Steve Miller band concert at one show i saw. Other than that...... bunch of names that are all over the musical spectrum that many here would never know. Leftover Salmon. Phish. Nine Inch Nails. ekoostik Hookah. Rat Dog. Pearl Jam. String Cheese Incident. Jazz Mandolin Project. Blind Melon. Bit of an eclectic mixture.

jbdesigns - sorry for the 'musical' hijack. We are a bunch of eccentric music people here i guess...... along with the fishing. Do you use the bells for tip-ups out ice fishing? Have a limit of 2 hand poles and 4 tip-ups here and really do not use the tip-ups much except for catfish at a certain local lake. The other 2 poles are always very close by and no need for the bells. Would sure sure love to get out and set a spread of tip-ups and expect more than just catfish.

Russ,
Just checked ODNR regs, 6 tipups and 2 poles per angler

Kdog

Radtexan

AtticaFish said:
RadTex managed to get a GD mention in a jig making website........? geeeesh! What a stoner. :D That makes it what, 3 or 4 now?

Me !!! I think you started it with your clip identification.

Didn't mean to hijack the op, don't know the "real" name of that clip but think your innovation will do the job just fine !!

jbdesigns

Seems likely photo changed to a dog reading a computer, I swear it was bells.
Thanks for the up in smoke comments guys, but daves not home man

Back