Well!!! It seems that's a wrap.

hunter7711

I think this is the earliest that one of these pools have ended this early. Since football don't seem to be you guys thing...I'll give you another chance with March Madness. GO JAYHAWKS!!! Wait a minute, I think I won that last year. Anyway, here's my address, please try and do yourself proud with the tyes. Will post pictures when I get them all. Sure do miss tyeing, but it's nice to have friends that will keep me stocked.

Gary Caton
3019 Parkway A
St. Joseph, MO

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I still think there needs to be a prize for the longest run at the bottom.  If it wasn't for that guy with exceptionally bad picks.... you 'winners' wouldn't look so good.   :dodgy:

Painted up a few fresh ones for you Gary last night and will tie them over the next few days.  Stuck between open water and walking on ice for a little while by the looks of things so might actually move quickly on these.

Radtexan

Congrats,,,once again.. :head_scratch:

Got your jigs ready,but want to send some painted heads too..1/8 th or 1/16 th ??

Radtexan

hunter7711 said:
I don't tye anymore. Lost pole has all my equipment. Arthritis got to my hands.

I knew you wernt ying anymore,thought you might could use some for your plastic fishin ?

hunter7711

I appreciate that. I don't ever use plastics anymore. Never found any that worked better than my jigs.

hunter7711

Got the jigs from Outlaw and Stump. I'll post pictures of them all after I get them. Might I say they are some fine lookin jigs.

Back