Welcome!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to all new members! The website and forums are a work in progress, so i am open to hear any suggestions of things you would like to see added to or taken off the site. Feel free to PM me anytime with your thoughts or concerns.

Please post in the picture/recipe section, i plan to set up a picture gallery that is broken down in to categories, but need a starting point.

Also have plans for adding a tutorial section on the main site. If anyone wants to make up step by step pictures and instructions or video, please PM me and we can get the details hammered out and put them on the site....... Tying - Lead Pouring - Painting - Plastic Pouring - Material Handling - Anything....

Please keep the entire site free of obscene discussion and materials, the forums are designed for all ages. Keep it clean and we should have no problems! Hope you enjoy the site and post often - Russ

cadman

Well, I see two familiar faces. LedHed for sure. Jungle Jim are you the Jungle Jim from MN?

Atticafish I don't believe we've ever met or spoken maybe we have. Anyway good luck on the site, and I'll post as much as I can.

cadman

JUNGLEJIM1 said:
You may be thinking of jiggin joe.Other site I was JUNGLEJIMJIGS from MO.

Now I know who you are. You bought some powder paint from me. There was a bit of a mistake with the two silvers correct? I'll get it all straightened out eventually.

JUNGLEJIM1

Cad,you got it right and sent me a killer bass jig as well. Where's Skippy??????? Just kidding...I hope he stays where he's at!!!!!!! He's good for cc. Anyone here know how to tie a crappie jig? I'm from Missouri,show me. I still can't make one right. How do I post pics ? We do it like the other site?

baitmaster

Glad to be in such great company. Thanks Attica for providing a good place for us all to learn and share ideas.
I hope the old dogs can teach this new dog some old tricks

Hawnjigs

KISS
Really like the separate species sections, was wondering if "Other Freshwater" might be added since I jig catfish and my bud/mentor carp? Also, since jig hooks are such a critical component with so many types & brands choices if that could be organized as a separate section?

LedHed

Sponsor
This is going to be real good.

JJ1
You’re going to have put out some of your ol’ tricks also..

Cman
Want to see some of your jigs/blades

Baitmaster
Get out the notebook

HJ
Really like the ideas – especially the hook refrence

jiggerjohn

Man, this is a site well past due! The education we'll all get by sharing tricks & tips will expand our art dramatically !

crazy angler

Future Sponsor
Well Well Well! can't wait to see What Ya'll got up Your shrit cuffs! WTG Attica ! got alot of new stuff cookin

cadman

LedHed,
I noticed you have a forum for Plastic Pouring. Would this entail, anything and everything to do with pouring plastic including things like worms, beaver tails, lizards etc. for bass fishing as well? If so I know someone that has been doing it for 10 plus years and he might want to mentor or help guys out especially beginners with the how to's.

Baitmaster: All I can tell you is I know quite a few of the guys here, and if you keep an open mind and are willing to learn everyone will be willing to help you out. My specialty is mainly biigger jigs like bass jig and spinnerbaits. There is a ton of knowledge in the people we have here already, it will only get better.

OKSTATEjiggy

Hello! Glad to "see" y'all here!
Man oh man, this is what I've been waiting for. Some awesome jigs will be born and shared here.
Nice job, Attica

LedHed

Sponsor
Cman - for sure on the plastics. This thing will get real big - quick and AF will need all the help he can get. The more the merrier..

JJ, CA & OKSJ
Welcome aboard - and the talent keeps growing - it will really show when AF has the gallery going.

CA - it's going to get crazier nnow that you showed up.

"Some awesome jigs will be born and shared here." think you are right OKSJ

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
JungleJim, Right above the "Post Reply" button when you make a post there is an attachment section. Click browse and you can pull them right off your computer. Spose to be unlimited space on the host plan so lets fill'er up with pics. Also can use other photo hosting sites, but i'm not much help for you there.

Hawnjigs, Sure can put up a few more, will set up another fish specific board tonight. Also like the idea about the hooks.....

Everyone else... glad to have you and thanks for the kudos, but give LedHed (the big bad wolf?? haha) a big THANK YOU while you are at it - would not have happened without his help!!!

JUNGLEJIM1

If it's as easy as it sounds and I don't have to mess with photo bucket which is a pain in the behind,you'll see a ton of pics from me because my old DELL has a ton of pics on it. I can dig up a fish or two back from the days when I was better looking and had more hair.I'll give it a shot tommorrow,maybe I'll get lucky and show some new fish,I'm hitting some water tommorrow.

baitmaster

LedHed...got the notebook out and I am ready to start learing.

Cman...Always an open mind when it comes to learning

It look like there is about 700 year of combined tying experience here.

CK3

Glad to see this new forum come about and if anyone can
handle it it's Attica! Good to see some new topics to learn from.
I see some of the folks that have lead me along this path of bankruptcy!
Good to have the vets on board. Hope to see many more come on board!

Back