weekend tying party

quivira kid

What you gonna do this weekend? I have a dozen 1/16-oz black heads painted up that I need to do and some Ultra Minnows that need some bucktail. Let's get this party started! Pictures pictures pictures!

Fatman

I'd join in but spending most of the next 6 days with the grand daughter. We had Christmas tonight as they just got here, no fishing tackle but I did get a Sirius radio system and a 1 yr subscription from my kids!!!!

quivira kid

You will get hooked on that Sirius radio! Here is how I started..... turns out they were 1/32-oz heads that I had painted. Bluegill candy.

556312_790089108703_400322308_n.jpg

Fatman

I had my sons old one that he bought from his cousin, and he was in Afganistan when the renewel came up and we didn't renew it so yeah I really liked it for the blues, jazz and old radio shows.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I am working today...... but may have to throw up some black/chart later tonight to show you how it is done. :p

What is the tail material? Looks like it is tip dyed?

smalljaw

I'm in!! I'm actually tying right now in fact. Boring stuff but I am experimenting with some more aggressive minnows which is just heavier amounts of longer bucktail but they are looking ok for now.

Back