VOTE !! For Colors ??

SaltyBuckster

Since I was out pouring these all day,decided to hold a vote to see what colors to make them.They are 1 1/2 oz. 1 oz. and 3/4 oz.They will all be tied and painted exacty the colors most voted on in two days.All the same,just need a pair of each,just incase you guys and gals do pick a winning combo.They will all have gold eyes with black pupils.You pick the paint for the head and a tail color and flash color.
As you can see,I'm fishing for ideas.Let's hope this ploy works as good as the above mentioned color combos have.

Attachments

• DSC00105.JPG
    DSC00105.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 86

SaltyBuckster

I can see that I did this all wrong,lol.I should'nt have put that poll thing up,just wanted to see how it worked.I nned a color combo,besides the colors that I have listed.DUENCE,that's me.

Radtexan

SaltyBuckster said:
And another,can one of you staff guys get rid of that poll thing,lol.

Took me a min to figure it out ,but I think I got rid of the poll and left the thread ???? ;)

SaltyBuckster

You did good Rad.Thanks.I took the colors off to get you guys thinking on your own.I'm really wanting something odd that I have'nt thought of.Fish after will be ocean fish of whatever kind.Tipped with a Gulp until it catches a couple and gets some fishy stink to them.

SaltyBuckster

I heard the word chartruese a lot,blue also,going with the blue head,chartrues tail scattered with pink and some unusual flash,Disco,Disco Duck,lol.

SaltyBuckster

LOL.This thread is an old one.Half of them 6 jigs are stuck on the bottom of Rartetin Bay already.Olive and white is my new duel color combo now,lol.

Back