Valentine

HairyMooseKnuckles

Do you give your Mom anything for Valentine's Day? Here's what I am making my Mom. It's 16 gauge aluminum wire wrapped with red silver lined glass beads. The wrapping wire is 0.030 aluminum welding wire.

I'm not done yet, I need to finish the other side with beads and then I bought a small heart dangle locket that I will put on the bottom loop of the heart.

Here's the dangle

Fin and Fur

Nice work. I'm welding up a boot rack out of horse shoes for my wife. Haven't thought about mothers gift, but I like your idea. .030 aluminum wire would be easy to work for sure

Fin and Fur

Another idea for you guys is jig earings(mine were Flies at that point but you get idea. Made them for Christmas one year for all the ladies in the fam, turned out well I get to see my creations every now and again. They really love them. You can get set of five earing hooks for about a dollar of go to dollar store and buy cheepy and cut of what you don't need. I cut point off hook and glued brass bead to protect barb and keep from sticking your loved one.
Funny thing is you can make 90% of it right in front of them and they have no clue.

Back