Update on health issues.

CK3

The last three weeks have been a whirlwind of doctors, clinics and
tests. I've been diagnosed with small cell lung cancer. Prognosis is not good at all. The cancer has branched into the kidneys, adrenal glands,
lymph nodes and life expectancy is 3-4 months.

So, with that being said, I've had a great time on JigCraft, learned a lot, meet some great folks. I appreciate all the prayers and concern from
you. I will continue to monitor this website as long as I can, however
I won't be getting in any more swaps. You people are the greatest bunch
of sharing people I ever meet! A special thanks to Atticafish, LedHed,
LRB, JigginJoe, Doc Crappie, Slipbobber, Crazy Angler
and many more!

I have no one here to carry on so will probably box up all my supplies amd tools and put them on here for sale. That will be a sad day.

Thanks again for the opportunity to serve and participate in this great
hobby of ours.

John.............CK3

LedHed

Sponsor
John
I am at a loss for words. You have always been a stand up guy and our deals are always a real pleasure.
If there is anything you need from here – please don’t hesitate to ask..
Thank you for being part of us.

StumpHunter

I'm not sure what to say but I do want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers. I have enjoyed sharing this site and jig tying with you and I do hope things turn around for the better.

Ronnie

papaperch

John : Please whatever you do don't give up. My prayers and thoughts will be with you.As others have said the doctors never have the last word. Our lord and saviour shall make that determination. If I can do anything at all no matter great or small please ask. My heart goes out to you and yours. Take care my friend.

crappiecripplerjigs

John I am saddened to hear this but please keep in mind what everyone else has said. Doctors are human and can only diagnose on a whim. You hang tough, and we will all be praying for you and your family. You still have lots of fish to catch and jigs to tie. Take care and stay strong.

ScottV

John, it breaks my heart to hear this as well. Like the other good folks said, keep on fighting this thing. Only the Good Lord knows how much time we have left so fight for all you can. We all love you and we will keep you in our prayers.
Scott

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
......don't know where to even start. am very upset with this news. don't EVER give up John, you have the prayers and support of everyone here, I can assure you that. my heart goes out to you and your family. I thank you for your work here and the conversations we have had over the past few years, sure wish you lived closer so we could chase some smallies together.... Russ

JUNGLEJIM1

The members of JigCraft are my extended family and I'm upset as well after hearing this news. Don't give up CK3,my thoughts and prayers are with you. Doctor's are human and I hope you prove them wrong.

hhawkins

CK3, I haven't been a member for long, but it upsets me to know about your cancer. Man, don't give in, don't give up! I never have liked doctors, they always misdiagnose. My prayer are out to you my friend. LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE! Heather

CK3

LRB said:
John, My Friend....
You told me not to be sad...I am sad...I am very sad....

MaryLou~~

MaryLou, I don't want you to be sad!!!! There is only one that can change anything and he will choose when I go. I want you to remember
the laughs and funny stuff we've talked about over the years. And all the stuff I've (conned!) you into. And whatever you do.....don't give up
on jigs or rods. It is from those hobbies we came to know each other
and Please don't give them up!! I feel blessed that I have been given some time to get things in order. Sooooo.....don't give up on me now!

After all, if it weren't for you I'd never have met Mr. Badger, Mr. Moose,
Mr. Coyote, Mr. Cinnamon Bear, Mr. Racoon and others!!!! I've enjoyed tying them. I haven't given up, just being realistic.

You just keep being what you are.....thoughtful, caring, sharing, an inspiration. I've always felt I could count on you and hope you feel the same!

TTYL Good friend!!!.....................John

LRB

CK3 said:
LRB said:
John, My Friend....
You told me not to be sad...I am sad...I am very sad....

MaryLou~~

MaryLou, I don't want you to be sad!!!! There is only one that can change anything and he will choose when I go. I want you to remember
the laughs and funny stuff we've talked about over the years. And all the stuff I've (conned!) you into. And whatever you do.....don't give up
on jigs or rods. It is from those hobbies we came to know each other
and Please don't give them up!! I feel blessed that I have been given some time to get things in order. Sooooo.....don't give up on me now!

After all, if it weren't for you I'd never have met Mr. Badger, Mr. Moose,
Mr. Coyote, Mr. Cinnamon Bear, Mr. Racoon and others!!!! I've enjoyed tying them. I haven't given up, just being realistic.

You just keep being what you are.....thoughtful, caring, sharing, an inspiration. I've always felt I could count on you and hope you feel the same!

TTYL Good friend!!!.....................John

John.....
You still can count on me...and I know I can count on you !!..

TTYL Good Friend !!..
MaryLou

flatsrat76

hhawkins said:
CK3, I haven't been a member for long, but it upsets me to know about your cancer. Man, don't give in, don't give up! I never have liked doctors, they always misdiagnose. My prayer are out to you my friend. LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE! Heather

I agree!!!!!!! DON"T GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!! You can beat this!!!!!!!

Flatsrat76

Jiggin Joe

John please forgive my late reply I have been away.

All I can say is I'm a better person for knowing you and I know we will share a sub lunch again next july I have Faith.

Your a good man John
JJ

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
I am still praying for you. God has a plan for us all and all things are possible through him! I have really enjoyed seeing your jigs and reading your posts!

baitmaster

John,
Be certain that you are in our prayers. Be strong, keep fighting, and never give up.

crazy angler

Future Sponsor
Talked to Johns Wife yesterday He's got the end of the road in sight Ya'll pray for His family as They go through this hardship I know the GOOD LORD has His reason's !

GOD Bless

Back