Up My Sleeve: Nail Polish

Pup

Here's a small article that I posted to my blog today. Two links are provided that I find useful for selecting and then painting with nail polish.

Up My Sleeve: Nail Polish

I really should thank my wife for assisting me with my nail polish collection. ;) :jig:

toadfrog

OH Lord ! am i going to get the eye when the wife sees I book marked that page. She already caught me using her final net hair spray to stiffen some wings on a jig I was tying.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I do love my nail polish and i own WAY more than my wife! Aaaaahahahah!!! My wife and daughter come to me when they paint their nails cause they know i have the cool colors. :cool: After working with it for awhile you will get used to it and learn how to create some cool effects - it's like any other artistic medium. Practice, practice, practice.

I do have some 'usefull' info to add. ;) I pulled this off of my home page junk news awhile back and have been meaning to post it - this looks like the perfect opportunity. Quote that i copied to my email is below.............

Nail Polish
You're told to toss it after: 8 months
Extend the lifespan to: 2 years

Since heat and sunlight destroy nail polish by separating the ingredients and causing discoloration, keeping the bottles in the fridge will more than double their lifespan.

Sources: Perry Romanowski, independent cosmetic chemist; Nancy Hobbs, Executive Director of American Trail Runner Association; Karin Mahoney, director of communications for The Better Sleep Council.

Pup

AF,

Good tip. My wife suggested that to me as well.

Hope you all find the web blogs interesting if not useful. Let your better halves know about them if they don't already. Lots of useful info there.

Back