Ultra Minnow

CrappieHappy

I tied up this ultra minnow for some pier fishing. Still al little improvement needed , have not tied bucktails in awhile.

Bruce, will this one work?

f1388165.jpg

ca96718b.jpg

Fatman

Happy for someone who hasn't tied bucktail in a while that's an EXCELLENT TIE!!!!!!!!!! Great color mix you should get a bunch with that one.

SaltyBuckster

Very nice.Will work just fine.When using the bucktail on them,I like a little less thread,but,I'm sure the fish won't mind,lol.Just for critisisom's sake.Make sure you tie some pure white ones with shrimp pink flash,saltwater fish can't resist them.

CrappieHappy

SaltyBuckster said:
Very nice.Will work just fine.When using the bucktail on them,I like a little less thread,but,I'm sure the fish won't mind,lol.Just for critisisom's sake.Make sure you tie some pure white ones with shrimp pink flash,saltwater fish can't resist them.

Yeah, I said i needed improvement :) , I dont like the neck either, its too wide. I have some white BT , but need to lookup the shrimp pink flash, as i dont have that in my arsenal.....

Thanks....

SaltyBuckster

The flash that I got was from Bass Pro Shop.Wapsi brand.Has gotten lots of fish from ling,pollock,sea bass,fluke,tog.All pure white with that pink flash.

Back