UH ! OH !

toadfrog

It looks like my hobby just turned into work . A guy just hit me up to paint 1000 slab jigs and 1000 spoons . Lord looks like pour and Paint ,pour and paint now how am I going to get to play ? Thank God one of the older girls likes to make tackle . She is prepping the stuff for me wile I'm at work . Apparently this is going to be a year round thing . He is sending molds and wires for the next projects . Might have just bit off more than I can chew . Me and my BIG MOUTH .

hookup

You can always say No.

Unless you need or want the work.

Many have tried to turn my hobby into work, but I always pass them onto people who like to make a couple extra bucks doing this.

toadfrog

AH yes mixed emotions I see . I couldn't say no these are the perfect lures to get the oldest girl used to painting Production style and enough of them to know If she is going to bail out when you start seeing them in you dreams . If she does it means I 'get to see them in my nightmares . Besides this guy and I share the same business philosophy . Rule no.1 Treat other people better than you expect to be treated . That is One tough rule to follow sometimes . ron Playing around with patterns is a blast but the same thing over and over again will eventually cause me to pic a hard wall to bang my head on . Bruce any time you feel frisky boy can I fix that . You just let me know when you feel the need to go under Pressure .

Radtexan

Its all worth it if you can get a price to make it worth your while,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Just dont let the child labor board show up at your door ;)

Fatman

That is some serious work ahead for you!!!!!!!!!!! For the other stuff, if he has the molds and wires let him pour them and teach him how to do the painting!!!!!!!!!LOL Get into that and you might want to check out the really big painting beds from CS, it will do 130 at a time!!!!

toadfrog

Air brush and vinyl paint . If I start typing like this hyii Yaaaa'aaalll . You will know I done got to much nasal integration . Now that I think about it I may just have some fun out of this after all. LOL

StumpHunter

Good luck with the order. Seems that when the weather starts to cool a little things pick up so if you get an order like this when its hot just think of things to come :)

toadfrog

Holy crap Stump your right never gave that a thought . Now I'm just a tad worried you ever read the MSDS on that vinyl Paint . If you use it every day it would be smart to wear a HAZMAT suit . Can cause your kids to be born with tails . Mine already came out hairy .

Fatman

Vinyl - definately wear a mask and some eye wear. I like how the stuff comes out but it gives me migraines when I used it, that's why I switched to powder.

Back