Tungsten Bead crappie jig's

jackie53

We use these under a float for Trout,Crappie and smallmouth.Deadly especially during the winter months.fish's like a float and fly 3/16 bead/# 6 matzou sickle hooks.The beads slide over the matzou sickle like a glove.With the light to no barb can be fished in barbless trout water's.View attachment 3View attachment 4

Attachments

• 0107171546-00.jpg
    0107171546-00.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 83
  • 0107171549-00.jpg
    0107171549-00.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 85

Fatman

Nice Jackie

In your one pic it shows a slot in the top of the bead - have you had any slip off?? or are you glueing them in.

Pup

Seem similar to weighted streamers to me.  Nice ties.  :icon14:
[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Save[/font]

jackie53

Fatman said:
Nice Jackie

In your one pic it shows a slot in the top of the bead - have you had any slip off?? or are you glueing them in.

We use super glue and tye them on.No do not slide.We like the matzou hook's.very deadly.

jackie53

Pup said:
Seem similar to weighted streamers to me.  Nice ties.  :icon14:
Save

Yes the same but on matzou #8 and #6 sickle hooks.Very sharp and small barb's for fishing in barbless trout water's.We catch crappie and is getting very popular this time of year with the Float and fly folk's for winter smallmouth.The Tour bass guys are wearing me out.The tungsten jigheads fall very different them lead and provides a better hook up and hook set .Espically when the crappie or smallmouth hits the bait and swim's up with the bait.Very frustrating when a 5 lb smallmouth spits the jig out.With the tour win on the line.

jackie53

Flyfisharkansas.com packages and sells them just up the road from where we live and fish in mountain home ark.We kinda keeping the matzou hooks a secret.LOL. We catch hundred's of trout on them.Good fishing.Thought I would throw a little marbou on them.

Back