Trying 1 more time

Pepop

Lil Mac Midget Precision Molds!
1 - 3 Position, 1/32oz Round Head, No Collar - $6 NOTE; This mold has been drilled for handle's but the holes were not tapped!
IMAG1955_zpsdcace04b.jpg
1 - 3 Position, 1/32oz Round Head, With Collar - $8
IMAG1774_zpsda5bd3a9.jpg
1 - 3 Position, 1/32oz Round Head, With Collar, No Handle's - $5
IMAG1774_zpsda5bd3a9.jpg
1 - 2 Position, Egg Sinker, 1/2oz & 1oz, No Handle's - $5
IMAG1954_zps1ed30853.jpg
will add actual shipping, example- 2 will fit in a Small Flat Rate box &ship for about $5.85
BTW - Handle's will interchange!

Pepop

Jig Man said:
Looks like your set...

Yeah Jig Man, just tryin to get someone else set. I use the same molds for my 1/16oz & 1/32oz jig heads. I also have a set that's pinned for eyes. They're fine little molds.

StumpHunter

Pepop, what do you use in the egg sinkers for wire and how do you remove them after they are poured. I my be interested in the sinker mold if you still have it.

Pepop

StumpHunter said:
Pepop, what do you use in the egg sinkers for wire and how do you remove them after they are poured. I my be interested in the sinker mold if you still have it.
Sorry Ronnie, I haven't been on for a while. That sinker mold sold right away. The instructions (I've never used an egg sinker mold) say to use a certain gauge wire, like the copper wire in heavy Romex, and you lay the wire in a "trough" and the lead forms around it. I guess the wire slides out with a little effort but personally, IDK.

Back