TreeFrog Here....Just Joined

TreeFrog

Hello,

I want to thank Ledhed for letting me know about this great forum. I had to come and register even though I am kinda out of the jig tying for now...but you never know. Look forward to reading your post and getting to know some of you. I was very active in the past on CDC and may have seen many of you there.

Thanks again Ledhed!

toadfrog

What do you know welcome fellow croaker . Get that vise back out. Lets get it on. We are all friends here. Pick a little fun now and then but that is all it is. So relax with us and have a grin and a giggle.

ScottV

Welcome Treefrog from MS. Like your fellow amphibian said, you might as well blow the dust off that vise and jump right in.

Scott

LedHed

Sponsor
More than glad you made it here TF - welcome. Hope you get back into the art - to much talent to let it go.....

Everything here is above the board. All that you see here is what we were trying to do on CDC. Kept running into one road block.

Also - there is more than just tying here.

papaperch

" Everything here is above the board. All that you see here is what we were trying to do on CDC. Kept running into one road block. "

Welcome Treefrog . I think Sonny meant blockhead but for some reason misquoted himself.

TreeFrog

Thanks for the Welcome,

Started tying back when I just wanted more color variations and to just see if I could do it. That first jig I tied, I still have and it proved to be worthy my first trip out. I was addicted and started buying up stuff just to add to my arsenal.

Love sharing info but hate blockheads, you all know what I mean.

Like I said I'm not tying now but still enjoy sharing ideas and looking at others creations.

Later

baitmaster

TreeFrog,
A warm welcome from So Cal. You will find this site to me much more pleasant than other sites. The users here don't skip around creating chaos.

Lost Pole

howdy padna

PM me for entry level marabou fee location sending address...(did that sound professional...a lil, maybe?)

You'll def enjoy the kind people here. Always willing to teach .

Adam

Back