Torpedos

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep.... gona need some of those 1/4's in my hands before spring gets here. What size hook is in the 1/4? Assuming the 1/4 is the bottom one pictured. Looks like a sharp a$$ hook too. :cool:

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Radtexan said:
...chasin them green trash fish now,are ya...

One can only hope. :D Welcome to the dark side. Now you just need to convince the misses to make a trip up to Cedar Point and me and you can chase after some brown trash fish in the river. ;)

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Yea I pour them. Jungle im sure we can work out a trade!

Hawn its not the new one, but am not 100% what it is. A customer sent me a few of them 2 years ago Said he found them and had no use for them! I'll have to look at it closer because it does look like it.

Hawnjigs

KISS
Could be a bronze(?) Ultra Point 32746? Some batches had a more extended needle point like the pic. Or an Owner 5318 tho I think those were only available in black. Whatever, looks very sharp.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
The hook is black.. Pic doesnt show it too well.
Here is a pic of a 1/0 L3052 (on left) next to hook in question.
See the difference???

hook.jpg
hook1.jpg

Hawnjigs

KISS
Wow, thats close. Both hooks have very similar bends, point taper, and color, but the wire gauge of the larger hook should be thicker if it was an upsize of the 1/0. Does not look like a 34746, and Elken's hook page describes Owner 5318 as "medium wire" which should be thicker I think.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
The only slight difference i can see in them looking at them in hand is in the barbs. Also the point of the mystery hook is more angular.

BucktailJiger

Like the looks of those Ronnie . I have visions of the 1/4oz tied up for the spring Walleye run and the Wipers !

Back