Too Cold To Fish

It didn't get above 22 degrees today around my place, and for this Texas boy that is too cold to fish, so I tied a few jigs. These are some of best colors this time of year. A bunch of little ones, mostly 1/80, a few 1/48, couple of 1/32, and a 1/16 oz with some great chenille that Crappiehappy sent me. Thanks Heath. It is going to take a few more ties to get it right with the big stuff. No eyes yet been waiting on an order for over 5 weeks now from everybody knows who takes forever.
jigs2-6-14_zpse2bca3f9.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Thanks Mel, Heath. I didn't realize it would take this long for my stuff to ship, which it still hasn't, and although frustrating not the end of the world. My jigs can't see what's coming to get them might be a good thing. LOL

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Love 3rd & 4th down on the left row! :cool: Would slam the gills. Lots of good looking jigs.

Kdog

Good looking ties. As long as the fish dont freeze. you should be able to get a freezer full this spring.

Shoemoo

Those jigs look like real winners to me. I can definitely sympathize on the weather. It's been in the mid 20s to low 30s all week, and we're supposed to get 4"-8" of snow between now and Sunday afternoon. I'd go out with my heater, but the roads are a mess. Passed at least half a dozen cars in the ditch or in wrecks just driving 10 miles. Just got to keep thinking spring's a comin'...

Wang's eBay store is back up if you need eyes. Must be back from vacation. He has nice eyes for the best prices IMHO.

http://stores.ebay.com/Lifefly-Outdoors?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

He ships pretty fast too. Even though he's in China, all my orders have come in 10-14 days.

Back