Tie Ins

crappiecripplerjigs

I participated in a "Tie In" for the first time last night on TFF. Some of you may be familiar with them. A group or a couple of people can participate. A time was set to start. All interested parties were online at start time and a pattern was chosen to tie. Each person tied the pattern or color and loaded a picture for all to see. Took around 10 minutes. We continued to tie about 4 or 5 patterns with each picking a pattern. Could this be done on this forum? Would it use too much space with all the pics and posts? It was fun and neat to see the ideas everyone else came up with.

Radtexan

They are a lot of fun..Glad to have you last night,and thanks for the info about this site !!!

And ideally it take about 10 min per jig :p

Radtexan

Thanks Doc !! crippler is talking about the texas fishing forum.

Tie ins are just for fun.Someone will pick a combo and everyone involved will tie it,and post a pic.We've been doing them for over a year now,and they really are fun.Once everyone gets fairly quick at getting the pics up,we can sometimes ties 8-10 jigs each in a couple hour period.

Even had several bystanders watching and selecting the next combo.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Is a good idea and i would jump in if i am available then. I have done them with a couple members on here and learned alot at the same time... OSJ, what did you call them???

CCJ - if i am in on it, don't worry, you won't be the slowest. :sleepy:

Here is my thoughts about space used on the site..... The more pics - the more posts - all the better!!! :D Go for it!!!

crappiecripplerjigs

Thanks Attica. We'll have to get a group together one of these days and try one out. I'm gonna practice my speed tying in the morning!

OKSTATEjiggy

I am down for a Tie-In, if I can find the time in my busy schedule (extreme sarcasm). Let's do it!
Attica- Tie and Show, Tie and Post, Show and Tell, somethin' or rather...... :):):)

Jubs

I am game if I am around when it starts. Maybe start doing a set schedule like Friday nights at 9pm EST or something like that and plan it for a weekly thing or maybe just post up something earlier so more people can plan ahead.

OKSTATEjiggy

Jubs- a schedule would work. Expanding upon your idea, maybe we could have a designated time every evening, and whoever happens to be online at that time can have a Tie In.... yeah? Let's roll this rock

crappie97

OKSTATEjiggy said:
Jubs- a schedule would work. Expanding upon your idea, maybe we could have a designated time every evening, and whoever happens to be online at that time can have a Tie In.... yeah? Let's roll this rock

Very nice site here. Ican tell you guys that the tie in's are a blast.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just so you guys know, i made up a new board down below in the swap section for these. Hope this will help to keep them organized as we get more and more. Had fun last night and look forward to doing it again.

Back