Tie in this weekend?

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone have interest in doing one this weekend? Thinking either Friday or Saturday - 06/11 or 06/12 - any day good or bad for anyone? Maybe start around 9:00 EST, would like to get a bunch of members invloved. Figure i would get the idea out ahead of time to give some notice.

Whichever night it is not on.... i'm goin fishin! :D

crappiecripplerjigs

I'll be available Friday night. Would love to play! Will also be the start of vacation, so I might have had a couple cold ones by 9:00. But I am quite creative when under the influence. Also would love to mess with Doc if he can man up and join in!

ScottV

Okay thanks sloedown, y'all count me in. Sounds like fun. Any time is okay with me. I'll keep an eye out for someone to yell "Go".

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
ScottV - All i can say is be ready... have different colored heads and your materials out/ready to go and be prepared to have a mess once you are finished. These boys do some speed tying!!! Last one i did, i was only able to keep up with every other style that was called out, but is very fun either way.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I am leaning towards saturday night... got a friend who said he could go fish tonight and saturday weather looks worse. I may be done fishing early if the rain moves in tonight, so still up in the air, just keep checking back. :)

crappiecripplerjigs

Scotty V don't let these guys fool ya! I think some of them choose patterns that are already tied!!!! Where's Doc??? I was really looking forward to messing with him this evening...

Radtexan

crappiecripplerjigs said:
Scotty V don't let these guys fool ya! I think some of them choose patterns that are already tied!!!! Where's Doc??? I was really looking forward to messing with him this evening...
On some of the more attended tie ins,even the bystanders will pick some combo's.. :dodgy: You just make sure you got lots of colors ready :D

crappiecripplerjigs

Alright Rad, If Doc is a no show can I mess with you instead?? I was joking by the way about the jigs already being tied. No harm no foul Sloe!

crappiecripplerjigs

It was EST time. Okay I'll go by myself... I choose purple, black, yellow, that should be ugly! I'll see myself in a few!

Back