Tie In *Saturday* ?

Radtexan

Anyone up to give it a go tonight,say around 8:00 central ?

Post up if you can make it.Well see if we can get a few jigs in tonight !!!

Radtexan

Doc Crappie said:
Rad

I know that I will sit this one out for I have a lot of tying to get done for the swaps I am in right now, but want to see some of these pics of what gets whipped together during this. I like this idea never been in one but I imagine it could be as much fun seeing the results from one... Just think if you could get some live Tie-Ins that would be real cool to watch as well as part take in... Sort of a fly tying video conference call...

Its as close as we can get to a live one, with folks spread out as much as we are !!

Jump in if you get a chance,,we can do requests :)

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Im gonna try to get in on this.... See how it goes. Wifes making me clean the house! Well atleast get all my bait materials together. I have taken over about 4 rooms with all my crap and the FOOT has finally been put down!

Radtexan

Doc Crappie said:
Ron Don said:
Im gonna try to get in on this.... See how it goes. Wifes making me clean the house! Well atleast get all my bait materials together. I have taken over about 4 rooms with all my crap and the FOOT has finally been put down!

I know the feeling I just got thrown to the basement last week and still trying to get organized... :)

Man up guy's :rolleyes: Actually momma said it was ok for me to do this tonight !!!

Who's here ?

PondBass

i'm here. also found a couple boxes of unpainted jigs in my tying shed mess that I don't remember pouring. oh well...

Back