Thumpers

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Starting to shoot a lot of thumpers with it being spring time! Heres just a few colors. I had to take some quick pictures. Turns out a little thief was after the baits as wasnt giving me time to get a good pic! The last pic caught her red handed!

Pearly Blue Gates
bluepearl_zps70a64c3c.jpg

Pink Pearl
pinkpearl_zpsf3208fae.jpg

Cajun Craw
cajuncraw_zpsb67cc84a.jpg

pinkpearl1_zpsc71746ea.jpg

Radtexan

Great colors Ronny !!!! She knows a good bait when she see's one.... Have you fished the paddle tails much ?

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
I have to watch June! She absolutely loves grabbing a handful of jigs that I have laid out curing. She grabs a handful and takes off running cuz she knows ima be right behind her! She's calls them "fisheeee". By the time I get them back it looks like they were sucked up in a vacuum cleaner and then run over by a car lol.

Roger I've only used them a couple times but during the spawn is when I did use them. I put them on a belly spinner and did well with them.

pjmcla

Really good baits.
I like your choice of a backdrop. Really nice. Enjoy your children, especially while they are young. They are grown before you know it.

Len

Nice colors Ron....I have a young grandson who thinks the plastic baits are Gummie Candy...maybe that explains why some are missing...

Back