Thought I was in trouble!!!!!!!

Fatman

Got home last night and my home email had the message for my hook order and confirmation!!!

When I changed the quantities around and hit update I must have clicked order instead and had another email confirmation with a different order number.

Hope the phone call and email worked or I'm going to have an extra 4000 sickles on top of the 2500 from the other one!!!!!!!!!!

Only been charged on my card for one order but watching closely!!!!!!! That should teach me to try ordering stuff at work!!!

Bkabina

OH NO!! Hope the warden don't find out!

Don't worry too much. If it does happen to go through, let us know. I could probably buy some to help you recoup.

Fatman

Nah she'd just say DA!!! She knew I was ordering stuff anyway, but another 6500 hooks on top of what I got now!!! Storage problem!! but a good problem. Should be okay I haven't seen any other charges yet.

Jig Man

I was gonna say if summer doesn't happen in Vermont soon that might not be enough anyway. You have been a tying mochine lately :icon14:

Fatman

Nah!!! That wouldn't be a problem - this was when I almost sorted all my jigs, 75 +- a few bags and I've done alot of painting since then. This doesn't count all the Poured/unpainted ones I have
100_2071.jpg

Everything unless I find anymore are all sorted and bagged. Probably 115 bags now. I've gotten pretty good at reheating painted heads to tap a coat on or fix a chip.

But everyone keeps coming up with really cool paint mix's and I just have to try em!!!!!!!!!!LOL

redear

Doug, I had the exact same thing happen to me when ordering from captain hooks, I never hit pay now on my first try, and later came back and did, order confirmation on email showed both, but only the one that I paid actually got filled.

Fatman

Finally got my confirmation from the email I sent them it was the smaller of the 2 orders only so only getting the 2500 hooks. Now I can get the other stuff I was looking at!!!!

Back