The Texas Ice Rod.....

LRB

Well Guys..you read correctly..yes The Texas Ice Rod !!...My buddy JigginJoe wanted me to build him a Ice Rod, complete with a Copperhead handle and foregrip...with Am.Titan Guides...even made a custom made rod bag out of deer skin for him !!

Price ???...Private Treaty !!..:)

Hope you enjoy your new rod JJ !!..:)

MaryLou~~

Attachments

• 100_3418.JPG
    100_3418.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 100_3415.JPG
    100_3415.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 108

Jiggin Joe

I tell you what Mary out did herself !!!!! :)I love this rod more then anything I own. I look forward to using it alot this winter and I'm sure I will be making a few fellow ice fishermen jealouse.

thank you Mary
JJ

hunter7711

Another stupid question. How well does the skin hold up? I would love to have a money clip or wallet made out of copperhead but was always worried about it wearing out.

LRB

hunter7711 said:
Another stupid question. How well does the skin hold up? I would love to have a money clip or wallet made out of copperhead but was always worried about it wearing out.

Copperhead skin is very thin...I don't recommend it for wallets or moneyclips, it will not hold up to wear and tear.....I would go with rattlesnake skin..much tougher..

MaryLou~~

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Jiggin Joe - No need to wait till colder weather to have 'jealous ice-fisherman' wanting a rod like that... you already have me drooling over it and possibly one other member here that i know of! Excellent work LRB!

BTW - I carry several Washington State quarters in my pocket at all times for good luck... That and the Alaska quarters are the only ones i know of with pics of fish on them!! :D :p

perch

AtticaFish said:
Jiggin Joe - No need to wait till colder weather to have 'jealous ice-fisherman' wanting a rod like that... you already have me drooling over it and possibly one other member here that i know of! Excellent work LRB!

BTW - I carry several Washington State quarters in my pocket at all times for good luck... That and the Alaska quarters are the only ones i know of with pics of fish on them!! :D :p

:cool: Hey Marylou thats a really nice looking ice rod that Jiggin Joe is getting I bet he will be pulling of fish after fish with it. Nice work and cool ice rod Jiggin Joe is one lucky guy:)

Back