The New Kids are Home!!!!

Fatman

The nice new shiny kids showed up the front steps today

100_1074.jpg

100_1075.jpg

and the wife is going with her Sister saturday shopping - they'll be gone for HOURS!!!!!!!!! I'll tell ya gang LEE's 1/2 price replacement program is Great!!!!!!!!!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome home! I know that is a good deal after looking up the prices on those. ...and best of luck keeping under the wifes radar - don't go and get put on the 'no fly' black list!

SaltyBuckster

Heck,if they were at my door they would be hot and pouring something right now to make sure they worked,lol.Good deal !.

cadman

Fatman,
Lee has always taken care of my used out of warranty pots. Their repair prices to todays standards are cheap and they actually fix things instead of throw everything away. It looks like a brand spanking new one. I still have some of the old rectangular bodied base models that have been repaired and still work today. Good Luck and keep on pouring.

Jig Man

Nothin like havin the kids show up for Christmas. And another + for Lee. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm do I sense a feather jig head swap some day??????

toadfrog

I got one that needs to go . Bet it won't look like new . This sucker is ancient .

cadman

Toad,
If it is a Lee item they will fix it. I had a pot that needed a new element and a bowl. I told them I wanted my old pot back, but with a new element and a bowl if possible. My wishes were granted. They sent me my old pot back completely fixed. Total cost was around $15.00 complete. I can't say anything negative about the experiences I had with them. Call them up and ask them. Maybe even e-mail them a pic of your pot and what needs to be done. It can't hurt.

Fatman

Led

They didn't charge me anything to ship them back to me.

Cad - Yeah their both totally brand new. Only bad thing is I didn't take a picture of them before I sent them back.

Fatman

Well not yet Doc, I was gonna pour yesterday but I missed work Friday as I came down with double pink eye and my eyes have been watering so bad I didn't want to chance burning myself or worse the house!!! I'll have a few days on the eye drops and hopefully I'll be set. But yeah it's a pain knowing they're right there ready to go

Fatman

Thanks alot there buddy!!!!! No that happened the first time with the old pots LOL When she got home Sat night it was how come you didn't try them out, and then agreed with me about the eyes.

Theres a first LOL

CrappieHappy

Fatman said:
Thanks alot there buddy!!!!! No that happened the first time with the old pots LOL When she got home Sat night it was how come you didn't try them out, and then agreed with me about the eyes.

Theres a first LOL

LOL, Wifey's are like Crappie.. just when you think you have em figured out.. WHAM.... :beat-up:

Back