The Auto

PanfishHunter

No problem led.. i love it, but i couldnt sell it.. not vanilla, (your version) but maybe with a couple modifications. thanks for the welcome, i didnt know that was my first post. i have been browsing since i got an interest in jig tying!

LedHed

Sponsor
Hey Russ
Picture #3 and # 4are reversed in the tutorial. Probably should re do it - making the legs a little longer now...

LedHed

Sponsor
Sorry I missed your post Len.
Simple & effective.

We usually tip these jigs with a cricket - sometimes European crawlers.
Like casting and counting down, then a REELY slow retrieve. These are good for a slow troll in shallower water.
We fish them deep to - nose hook a crawler - long cast and wait.

skeetbum

Just catching up on these. Good stuff Len!! I have some that were given to me that are similar and tied on 1/64. I just can't get to everything I have to try. Some others I have to put in the box. I'm moving towards fishing with my hand ties, and those I've been guven, and not so much plastics. Jigs like this are hard to get past when I'm tying on something new. Thanks for the tutorial.

Jamesddean

Thank you for the tutorial, Sonny. The Pic's are a major help for those of us with a read only learning problem. Always better for me to see what's being done. Great job for sure.

Back