THANX

JSC

I just want to Thank every one for all the good information & That all the work I have seen is top of the line ... I guess this is what you call giving "Kudos" for all at one time ...
Keep up the good work.

JSC

:jig: :bigfish: :icon14: ;);) :exclamation:

Fatman

JSC - I've learned alot from you and everyone else!!!!!!!! Things are alot different now - didn't have the internet back then to find and learn everything that's out there!!

Cheers to ALL!!!!!!!!!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Lots of activity on here lately and therehas been plenty to read and a lot to keep track of. :icon14: I think cabin fever is in full swing. :p

Jig Man

It is really cool to see the number of new members growing and the quality of work you guys are posting. This is without a doubt my favorite craft/fishing site on the net. Thank you for all the help and I'm lookin forward to many more...

StumpHunter

It is great to see all of the jigs and flies being posted and to see everyone wanting to share their craft here is awesome. A big thanks to each one on this site that takes the time to share their work and knowledge. You really have to keep track of each forum on the site now as there seems to be something new posted daily. :)

Back