Thanx alot Fatman,lol

SaltyBuckster

Since looking at fatman's spinners he got me hooked.Just looking at them brought me back to being a kid in Pa. and catching sooo many differant kinds of fish on inline spinners.It's funny how we start using things that we think work just because a few bass guys win some money using them and they show them on tv.
Well,I'm going back to where fishing started for me and am going to use the things that turned me into a fisherman for the rest of my life.Twist Tech,check.Spinner blades by the thousands,check.Spinner bodies and clevises,check.Beads,check.Even got some clevise bearings,oh yea.Wire,check.So, a hundred plus and I'm ready for any size of fish that they make.Pictures to follow as soon as I get there.All of my new tools and crap will be there waiting for me.Well,thank you Fatman.

Jig Man

When I was a kid all I fished with was jigs, in line spinners, and worms... Thats all a kid needed. Well maybe grasshoppers in season!

Fatman

Some of the prices are great others ain't all that great. I had a hugh order for 3000 plus blades, split rings, crane swivels through Hagens and it was about 105 dollars.

I do like the prices on 50 packs of spinner weights though.

Thanks now I'll be in trouble LOL

Back