Thanks to Redman

toadfrog

View attachment 1Got a surprise package in the mail today . In it was some heads . So I thought I'd do one up with a little more bling and special features . This has a ball bearing swivel that will rotate around the body to give maximum versatility whether you are jigging or pulling it . Spinns on the pick up or the drop . Hammered nickle blade for best light refraction . I've been told that you need all the attractor qualities you can get when Ice fishing .

Attachments

• 111911 under over jig spin 001.jpg
    111911 under over jig spin 001.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 111911 under over jig spin 002.jpg
    111911 under over jig spin 002.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 53

redman

Glad to help you out TF. The rest of the story is that he made me up some of his Ament heads for me. Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures of a jig from his heads. ToadFrog Nicely Done. and I even like the paint job.

Redman

toadfrog

The blade won't get into the hook . Misses the point by about 3/8 inch . Its along hook ball swivels are pretty compact and I used an oo size split ring to help keep the length down . May have to down size the blade if it gets any slop at the collar .
redman got a bull head mold too . Talk about flash clean whew . No way to make them better . I'll post a pic sometime.

Lost Pole

That's a flashy one. Good deal on the gifted tie. Ol Wise One has some heads up his sleeves.

Adam

Sent from my iPhone using TapatAlk

toadfrog

View attachment 2I have some excellent split ring pliers I got from Jann's years ago . They are made to do tiny split rings . Only dropped them twice . Here is a pic of the Bull head / frog jig I mentioned sorry for the bad pics.

Attachments

• Bull Head Jig1119.jpg
    Bull Head Jig1119.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 20
Back