Texas Tec

hunter7711

I want to thank you Texas boys for knocking off Iowa State last night. It's going to hard for some team to keep Kansas from wining there 11th straight Big 12 title now. You never know though. Come on March Madness.

Radtexan

I'll give ya an H if you need it Gary ;)

What a way to get our first conference win huh !!! Don't know how we did it and couldn't stay within 30 of Ks.

Techhhhhhh did set a new world record last night.
1fd23532ab292459c52fe888ee9cce48.jpg

Me and a couple Gkids got to be a part of it.
763cd290b4c529e66be208b4a4eb4fcf.jpg
t

Radtexan

I've seen some bball in great venues but the phog is on my bucket list..

The "pit" in Abq. Is prolly my favorite so far. Only because I witnessed UNM beat a # 1 and a # 5 in the same week. Utah and Wyoming if memory serves me right. Early 90's. You might remember the Luke Longley days.

Pup

Radtexan said:
You might remember the Luke Longley days.

I do when he played for the Chicago Bulls. He would have been dominant if some guy named Jordan :p hadn't kept him in the background. ;)

Radtexan

Pup said:
Radtexan said:
You might remember the Luke Longley days.

I do when he played for the Chicago Bulls. He would have been dominant if some guy named Jordan :p hadn't kept him in the background. ;)

Darn straight. Mrs rad will still tell ya the story when he held the door open for us going into a Mexican restaruant ;) Sr year. ;). Dang are we that old.

Pup

Radtexan said:
Darn straight. Mrs rad will still tell ya the story when he held the door open for us going into a Mexican restaruant ;) Sr year. ;). Dang are we that old.

Very cool RT.

My wife and I once left a rib restaurant in Carmel, IN where Jeff George held the door open for us on our way out. :huh: That's right, I typed Jeff George...a heckuva nice guy. :)

hunter7711

Radtexan said:
I've seen some bball in great venues but the phog is on my bucket list..

The "pit" in Abq. Is prolly my favorite so far. Only because I witnessed UNM beat a # 1 and a # 5 in the same week. Utah and Wyoming if memory serves me right. Early 90's. You might remember the Luke Longley days.

I also remember him.

The Phog is unbelievable. I've been to a lot of great college basketball games, but none compare to the excitement you get there.

hunter7711

I'll tell you how long I've been a KU fan. 1957 I went to the Big 8 Christmas tournament and watched Wilt dominate everyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back