Texas Hello

HairyMooseKnuckles

Hey guys, I just found this site. I recognize quite a few names from other Fishing forums. I usually go by hmk or HmooseK on other forums. This looks like an awesome site!

Jig Man

Holla from west Texas HMK, you are correct, this a great place to hang out. Lookin forward to learning from you..

Kdog

Welcome from SW Ohio. BTW, we got a great swap going on signups open for 11 more days. Be a great way to introduce yourself.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome from NW Ohio! Got to ask...... how in the world did you come up with that screen name? haha!

plateboater

Welcome from Central Il.....get in the swap. Start with a bang and if your knuckles are that hairy!! Make that your first post!

hookup

Cool handle except I use the word camel instead of moose

Welcome

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ahhhhhhhhahahaha............. never mind, no further explanation needed. :icon14: I am a little slow.

HairyMooseKnuckles

AtticaFish said:
Welcome from NW Ohio! Got to ask...... how in the world did you come up with that screen name? haha!

Yeah that's a Krazy screen name. you see, about 8 or 9 years ago, my soninlaw told me this joke. I laughed so hard I nearly busted my gut. I thought it would make a great screen name.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I've heard the camel version........ never the moose! When i put it in the Google search and it came up in the Urban Dictionary............... it finally sunk in. Like i said, i am slow sometimes. :)

HairyMooseKnuckles

plateboater said:
Welcome from Central Il.....get in the swap. Start with a bang and if your knuckles are that hairy!! Make that your first post!

I'd love to do the swap with you guys, but I haven't learned to powder paint, plus I just have a few Chrome jig heads and a few Wally World painted heads. Maybe by the time you guys do another swap, I'll be a little better prepared. I do thank you for the invite though. You guys have really made me feel welcome!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I've used Arkie plated heads in the past for swaps. They are fairly cheap and pretty easy to come by since the wally-mart carries them. ;)

HairyMooseKnuckles said:
...........but I haven't learned to powder paint, plus I just have a few Chrome jig heads and a few Wally World painted heads.....

Back