Swap Box Sign Up List

Old Salty is in the middle of moving and he packed the Traveling Box up by mistake, so i figure a couple of weeks before it see any daylight again..... lol

Fatman said:
Hey Salty - You get buried under all those box's of materials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Fatman until Bruce gets back up on line since he is without internet connection right now, he would like to know if you would take the Bull by the horns and get this thing started up and rolling for him.... He said something about you having enough stuff already in boxes that it should be no problem for you to get the Traveling Box out and in motion.....

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
flounder pounder said:
...if you would take the Bull by the horns and get this thing started up and rolling for him....

Not going to happen here like it did over on C.C i can promise you that - we can wait on SaltyBuckster to get it rolling.

Hope it all goes smooth for him with his move.

Fatman

Yeah right flounder!!!!!!!! You guys got way more stuff than I'll ever have.

Attica - No sweat on waiting!!! And trust me I know that would never happen here!!!!!! That situation over there was pure BS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoemoo

Frankly, I was shocked the C.C box managed to make it to everyone on the list.

Then again, it did get held up for like 10 days at my apartment office because the stupid postal worker didn't put a note in my mailbox like they're supposed to.

Back