Swap Box Sign Up List

SaltyBuckster

I'm going to get this underway.It's simple.There will be a sign up sheet,this is it.I will put some stuff in to fill a small flatrate box.,jigheads,materials,blades.Whatever has to do with jig and fly tying.It will go from me to the next person on the sign up sheet.Then from them to the next guy and so on.When you get the box in hand you reply to the thread so we know where it is.So everyone get a couple of small flat rate boxes if you sign up.You will have to change the box everytime that it is off to the next person in line.When you get the box you PM the next one on the list to get thier address.Mail it to them.Whatever you take out of the box,make sure that you put back in materials of equal value.Hopefully we will have a bigger box going around next time.Sign up starts now.When it is your turn to recieve the box PM myself and the next in line to recieve it your address.
1. SaltyBuckster to
2. AtticaFish
3. yellowjacket
4. Fatman
5. Shoemoo
6. Bkabina
7. Ledhed

That is funny Brucey boy already picking and replacing things from your swap box and it hasn't even made it too the post office yet....LOL

Doc Crappie is alive and doing well...

Shoemoo

I'll sign up, but I think it would be a good idea for everyone to PM their address to the list leader as well. I was in on the c.c swap box earlier this year, and it got held up several times because the next person on the list hadn't given their information and didn't log in to check their PMs for awhile.

SaltyBuckster

Bkabina said:
Can I get in too?
You are in.I'll get this box together today and get it out to Attica this week.# 3 on the list send your mailing info in a PM to Atticafish and also to me.That way we can have an idea where the box is at all times.Thank you.

Brother Bruce Could I get Your Blessed Permission To Joint Your Traveling Crap I Mean Swap Box List Beginning To Look Like There May Be Some Interesting Stuff Added To The Box In It's Future Travel. If Not You Could Always Just Walk It Across The Street When You Get It Back And Let Me Take A Peak..... LOL

:cool::D:D:D:cool:

Back