SWAP # 10 Jigs received!

Len

Got my jigs today and all I can say is "Yeah Baby"!!! these are totally custom baits and I will have to display them!! Thanks everyone and thanks Sonny for a great swap.

LedHed

Sponsor
WOW - that was quick!!!

Was a pleasure guys & thnx for the new toys.

Len - will swap lead heads for more cranks...

Jig Man

Mine rolled in yesterday also LedHed. Thank yo for a great swap LH and great looking jigs folks. Just in time for some early spring fishing!!!

LedHed

Sponsor
It was a real pleasure everybody. And thnx to all for participating with the one extra....

Waitin for JMs surprise to happen.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Mine came in yesterday also. :cool: Some excellent work and smooth run swap LH - even with the database hic-up right at the start. :icon14:

LedHed

Sponsor
Ok, Np the instigator and JM & crew the aiders and abettors…

Yeah AF - but we hit the ground running. Now you’re going to have post the pics in the gallery (LOL).

Squeakyboatcaptain

Yeah... Missed it by a day!!! Dagnabit!! Wife is going to get some shadow boxes to display all my swap jigs.... They will look nice by my new tying bench.

Jig Man

Squeakyboatcaptain said:
Yeah... Missed it by a day!!! Dagnabit!! Wife is going to get some shadow boxes to display all my swap jigs.... They will look nice by my new tying bench.

I'm glad you have a big wall!!!

tsdunigan

recieved my jigs as well ,very nice tys by all ,very glad to have joined this site ,swap , and looking foward to enjoying many more swaps !!!

Back