Super Glow Powder Paint

ScottV

I've been playing around with the glow paints and the white really glows. I can't wait to field test some of these in deep water.
gaty4a4a.jpg

apumunaq.jpg

JUNGLEJIM1

Usually the white glow paint glows a green color but that looks white to me. Where did you get it, I'd like to try some.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Nice jigs Scott. I was reading about a true white glow powder the other day. They took regular glow and heated to high temp and it turns white. It's one of the newer glow colors. Unfortunately protec doesn't use the actual colored glow pigments in the paint. The super glow white glows green.

Fatman

Definately agree with the others - I've got some glow white powder that I got from Janns a long time ago but it's only for mixing with epoxy. But that stuff you used is define white!!!!!!!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Need to get me some glow powder. Those look like they glow really good too, can see the collar glowing through the plastic body.

ScottV

I field tested them yesterday morning and caught 17 keepers. The jig on the bottom/left in the pic out fished everything. I'm tying up a dozen or so of them this morning.

Fatman

Great report!!

??? RonDon got some glow powder for plastics and stated that it could be mixed with clear powder paint. Is the ProTec the same as what Ron has??? Info???

Back