Striper Hunt

toadfrog

View attachment 3View attachment 3Its been a while since I tinkered around trying to put a new spin on anything. So here goes . These are mainly for sand bass stripers ect , The variations of blades and hooks is purely intentional and the paint jobs are rough . AWH heck they are only proto types anyway .

Attachments

• 100_1388.jpg
    100_1388.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 81

Fatman

Pretty cool!!!! Is tht a custom mold?? What is the blade on the second row first one on left??? That would make a nice blade on an in-line spinner!!!

toadfrog

Fm that is a vintage Herters Prop blade and the mold is simi custom . That blade cuts the water and pulls so hard it feels like you have a fish hooked up front .

Thanks guys . trying to get my life back in order and reset my priorities . Fish first . Make tackle . pee on everything else .

toadfrog

Here in a week or so I ought to know how the hybrids like them . Sent some to Saginaw Texas . The guide service there will try them .

smalljaw

I could see those working for big largemouths suspended over humps in 40' of water in the summer!!! I like the tail spinners, let 'em fall and then rip 'em right back up, the fish can't stand it!! Way to get back on the horse TF!!!!!

toadfrog

Those weigh 3/4 oz. and you can change the presentation because of the two line tie points or you can add a rider hook on top . Don't think a large mouth can spit something like that . Got one or two more things in the works too .

Back