Still catching them

moswampy

All on home rolled jigs. Fished a different part of the lake that produces fish for me several years ago. Limited on 40 yards of water. Largest fish weighed over 2lbs. Heading back to my big fish hole tomorrow.

27c31ddb708eed37ddd27dc65ce1b5f0.jpg

Caught these two on back to back casts to end the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moswampy

I started wearing a buff this year the first couple days I thought it was just OK but the temps were in the 40s on those outings. Now that temps have risen and the sun is a little more intense I have discovered that they make a huge difference. At the end of the day I do not feel as if I have been beat down by the sun. I forgot it one day that was very windy and a lot of sun and I felt like crap after fishing that day. They truly make a difference, plus I have only once had sunscreen in my eye once. I looked around at some of the different types and felt the Salt Armour style was better than the pastels offered by others.

JUNGLEJIM1

Nice fish and cool buff. If they make that big of a difference then I'm going to find one for my trip out to California. That one would scare the crap out of a couple of my grand kids..:D:D

moswampy

I purchased that style hoping it would keep the crows away. We call people who nose up on your spot a crow. First day I wore it on the water one of the two other boats on 8000 acres followed me and shut down the OB 20 yards from the brush pile if was fishing.

They do make non crazy styled buffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncle Grump

err....I only wanted to know what the term refers to / means.....

I assume it's the mask thingy....

I don't get out much....

JUNGLEJIM1

I ordered a couple of them a few days ago and they are being shipped to you Sonny. Hope they make it there before we go to Havasu.

Back