Squirrel Tail?

slammingjack

Ok I saw some great ties using Gray squirrel. So I wanted to get one. Saw some at Bass pro. Things look like a kip tail. What they do give them a hair cut? Hello gray squirrel have long hair not crew cuts.  Am I missing something?

hookup

What they do give them a hair cut?

Smaller thinner profile

I fish for small mouth, so sometimes they do not want a meal, but only a snack. Think of it as you just finished dinner and an hour later you walk by a bowl of potato chips and you just grab a couple to munch on.

Jay Wirth

The squirrel tail is about the same size as a calf tail but the hair should be long and straight. I think Bass Pro was missing something

slammingjack

Thx guys. Hookup I like that. Guess if I want one with longer hair. I'll go out back and shoot one.

hookup

Guess if I want one with longer hair. I'll go out back and shoot one.

I have tree rats everywhere, but live in suburbia - neighbors would be PO'd if I shot anything lol

toadfrog

Got any blk/wht variegated chenille ? If you do make one blk -blk/wht-squirreltail then go get'em. I carry a knife , hatchet and scissors in the pick up all the time . My gal is completely grossed out when i throw on my brakes hop out and start hacking up road kill. Says she is gonna keep a paper bag in the pick up to put over her head so nobody recognizes her .

Back