spring 2017 tool and material swap

bucktail

I'm going to host tool and material swap first dozen guys in or April 15th which ever comes first 
If we get the dozen guys I will send out a couple days give or take last signup
take what you want from box and put in equaling the value ,thanks to all who want to join,I see most guys are familiar with this swap,seen the thread Led had in 2013 and that box moved right along,
Any questions just ask,let the fun begin,order will be as date signed up , if you are the first pm me your address everyone should pm member(number) above you your address

1Uncle Grump                             7
2 Jay Wirth                                  8
3                                                    9
4                                                  10
5                                                  11
6                                                  12 bucktail

bucktail

I recieved your pm we are good
I am starting out with 20 items to head out first,all stuff I would use ,hope to get a few more guys involved
Is there anything  else I should add,this is my first time and know some folks on here have done these

bucktail

UG this your first material swap?might be more like a trade bud....lol

bucktail

I think guys will start signing up as we see more interest ,I did just read the thread where there was a deal with the Post Office,I'm sure if we keep it some what smaller it shouldn't be a problem,but that probably isn't helping guys commit,either way 9 more spots and I will send out

bucktail

Only three of us so far ,not sure if we will find anymore interest in the box idea?
Be nice to get Atleast 3 more members

Back