Spraying Powder paint

toadfrog

I was dinking around reading obscure posts here and there. I came across a web site called Columbia Coatings . They have a wide range of powder but the thing that intrigued me was some stuff called powder water . It mixes 50/50 with powder and is supposed to make it sprayable through an air brush good enough to do fine detail. Now I have'nt tested it yet but I'm thinking of trying it. Ya'all check it out Give me an oppinion . Could be on to something . Maybe someone here already has the experience.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
I have used the water but I havent sprayed it. I brushed and dotted with it. Worked great for what I was going for.

LedHed

Sponsor
Tried the embossing fluid with dismal results – probably didn’t do it right. I mixed the PP with the fluid and painted with a brush – don’t think the proportions were correct. Did a bunch of 00 blades and they never cured in the oven, stayed tacky. Lesson learned – don’t do a bunch of NEW stuff at one time - unless you know the end result…

Use to order paint from CC – they have an awesome holographic glitter. Got some pretty neat sample sets.

Got a pint of the fluidizer from Powder By the Pound - haven’t tried it yet.
They say you can shoot it too.

Back