Split a Case of Jars?

FuzzyGrub

I am looking to get an order for a case of 6 oz jars http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-12753/Jars-Jugs-Bottles/6-oz-Clear-Round-Wide-Mouth-Jars from Uline. I can't use all 36, so would like to split with someone. It looks like splitting the price would be around $16.46 (19.08 + 13.83 ship), but, I'll go $14 plus the cost of shipping from 13811 to you. I would repackage and send via USPS, and would be whatever service and options you want.

Alternatly, if someone already has these jars, and would recipricate a similiar offer, would do.

PS: These 6oz jars look to be the right size to handle 4oz of powder without allot of spills.

I'll be ordering Monday AM.

John

FuzzyGrub

Doc Crappie said:
Dont know if these are the same thing or not but they look like they will do what you want as well...

Plastic jars

Thx Doc. While they don't have a 6oz size, the 8oz is close to the container size that TJ uses for 4oz, and that is what I'm trying to get close to.

Unfortunantly, the shipping and handling, even though it is shipped from NY, puts it close to the price of the 36 - 6oz from uline.

Might go that way, if there is no one that wants to split a case. Thx again.

FuzzyGrub

Doc Crappie said:
I would be interested in some dont know if i could use 1/2 a case though.... Have some powder i got from Cadman that i need some smaller containers for....

I have Galvanic Silver and Copper Vein from Ted. Cool colors! :)

SaltyBuckster

Get them Doc.I'll take half off of your hands.YOU need some tall Horseradish jars if you are ever going to paint them Ultra Minnows,lol.

Fatman

Got a couple from here that I want to try, and some from TU. Then I'm gonna go back through the Paintshop threads to see how many others i can find. Trying to remember all the stuff that got posted and we lost in the dump.

Fatman

I think the worst part is all those new guys we lost. Some of them had put up some good stuff - we got a few of them back but not all.

Fatman

Got my cups in today from ULine - 3oz case of 36.
100_1503.jpg

100_1507.jpg

FuzzyGrub

Doc Crappie said:
Well I will have my 6oz here by the weekend ..... HA

And yes I can say mine is bigger than yours..... lol

Yea, but you might have the same issue ;)

I poured two 2oz pkgs of Tim's clear paint into the 6oz jar, and it was right up to the brim. I think I know why the paint suppliers use a jar that holds twice as much now. Uline didn't have an 8oz with dim I liked, though.

PS: at least it is out of the bags, and doesn't look like someones drug stash anymore. :D

Fatman

Yeah I was thinking that when I was putting the clear in the jars - All I need is one of my Sheriff buddies to stop by and see me doing it LOL These size are gonna be great for making mix's.

Now I need to sit and read the powder sticky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back