Spinner jigs

Muskygary

For those of you who pour your own jigs, Jacobs just added four new molds to his jig mold lineup. 1/24, 1/16, 1/8  all in pill mold with a crane swivel. The fourth one is a round head in 1/24 with the underspin. Looks like a winner to me! Those are the only ones on the market I know of. Check them out.

jackie53

Thanks Just cost me some money.LOL Thanks again been looking for them.Just ordered the 1/16 and the 1/8 oz spinner's if as good as the 1/64 and the 1/24 oz spin mold(our favorite) for crappie/trout. Thanks again

Jig Man

Dang it, been dodgin it best I can, but now??? Since my Cajun buddy wont help me out anymore this could be a game changer...

JUNGLEJIM1

I have all these sizes plus a 1/32 in the pill spin with recessed eyes that I had custom made for me years ago, all without a collar. Great thing about these is you can pour them without a swivel and it makes a nice jig.

JUNGLEJIM1

JUNGLEJIM1 said:
I have all these sizes plus a 1/32 in the pill spin with recessed eyes that I had custom made for me years ago, all without a collar. Great thing about these is you can pour them without a swivel and it makes a nice jig. Don't have a 1/24 ballhead spin though, might have to take a look at that.

JUNGLEJIM1

JUNGLEJIM1 said:
JUNGLEJIM1 said:
I have all these sizes plus a 1/32 in the pill spin with recessed eyes that I had custom made for me years ago, all without a collar. Great thing about these is you can pour them without a swivel and it makes a nice jig. Don't have a 1/24 ballhead spin though, might have to take a look at that.

Just ordered two molds from him. Prices are reasonable, less than the custom molds I had made in 2010. More toys to play with.

jackie53

jackie53 said:
Thanks Just cost me some money.LOL Thanks again been looking for them.Just ordered the 1/16 and the 1/8 oz spinner's if as good as the 1/64 and the 1/24 oz spin mold(our favorite) for crappie/trout. Thanks again

Not trying to sell. Received our mold's.Outstanding mold's for the price can pour with swivels or without.Can use different sizes hooks round or sickle. Not a bad price for a 10 cavity mold. Thanks Roadrunner look out. The Fox is about to catch ya.LOL.Not knocking Roadrunner's one of the greatest baits for catching fish of our time. Espically the 1/16 oz in our local if you don't get them when they (baitshop's)stock them (spring) you are out of luck.if you don't pour your own.

Back