Spin A Heds

JSC

View attachment 2

Been trying all types of spinners with little jigs for years and have settled on this type.
spins great on the drop and on retrive ... with a float wave action alone will make it spin.
Just gotta get out and chunk them some ... everday I have had a chance in the last couple
of weeks scattered showers and high winds ... If it was enough rain to help the area would
be OK but just enough to mess up plans.
:jig: :bigfish: :cool:

Attachments

• SpinAHeads.jpg
    SpinAHeads.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 96

toadfrog

You're gonna go out and tear them pan fish up ain't cha .Bet you even rigged a gizmo to crank two reels at once .

JSC

Thanx for th hi 5's .....
"Bet you even rigged a gizmo to crank two reels at once"
TF thats somethin I would be lookin for from U

:)

Doc Crappie

Banned
JSC said:
Been trying all types of spinners with little jigs for years and have settled on this type.
spins great on the drop and on retrive ... with a float wave action alone will make it spin.
Just gotta get out and chunk them some ... everday I have had a chance in the last couple
of weeks scattered showers and high winds ... If it was enough rain to help the area would
be OK but just enough to mess up plans.
:jig: :bigfish: :cool:

JSC you every get a chance to try these yet. Been waiting on some feedback on the reaults if so how did they work for you.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

JSC

"JSC you every get a chance to try these yet. Been waiting on some feedback on the reaults if so how did they work for you."

Have used some in the past experimenting (SP) ... They work fine.

Have not had a chance to chunk them lately .. I have been off the water for a week .. The older I get the more the hot weather gets to me and we have had some hot weather .. felt like July & August .. wonder how it will be then .... :huh: .. I have had the best luck with this lure in ponds and lakes ... all my fishing lately has been here on the river..
gotta get out there and catch some. :bigfish: My last fishin was that .. "fishin" and not much catchin :skunked: .. wrong place wrong time .. :)

Doc Crappie

Banned
I get allot of those kind of trips in wrong place wrong time..... no fish as well. Still enjoy getting out even if the fish don't want to cooperate.... :)

toadfrog

JSC said:
Thanx for th hi 5's .....
"Bet you even rigged a gizmo to crank two reels at once"
TF thats somethin I would be lookin for from U

Left hand , Right hand reel with an old speed wrench handle between them . Then two of those ocean reel set strapped on like six guns to hold the reel butts . That ought to git it.

JSC

TF --- I gotta thinkd that one over a bit/
Have U been havin those Night Mares Again ????
(I know when havent you been havin Nigh Mares)

Back