Special Olympics Jig Donation

JUNGLEJIM1

Around this time last year I hosted jigswap #13 on CDC where I asked the tyers to send extra jigs to be auctioned off to benefit the Special Olympics and The Susan G Komen fund.The tyers were very generous and the auctions were a big success. I still had a bunch of jigs left over even after the auctions so when my wife mentioned they were looking for donations for Special Olympics this year I thought of these extra jigs from Jig swap #13 and made up a big box from this swap and a smaller box that I donated. Many of the members from that swap are on Jigcraft now so you may see something you made in the big box. I know there's over 200 jigs easy in this box. They are going to a great cause and I hope you don't mind. I hope these make some good money in the upcoming silent auctions. Thanks again to all these tyers. The smaller box is what I contributed.

Attachments

• IMG_3610.JPG
    IMG_3610.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3609.JPG
    IMG_3609.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3606.JPG
    IMG_3606.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3611.JPG
    IMG_3611.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 73

crappiecripplerjigs

Great idea Jim. Please let me know when you do something like this again as I would love to donate some jigs. The jigs you sent a couple years ago for our Breast Cancer Walk were much appreciated and a huge success. We sold them individually with some jigs from four sources and raised about $175. I like the silent auction idea as well.

JUNGLEJIM1

The jigs will be put in a basket along with some other goodies and will be auctioned off in a fundraiser in mid April. I'll let you know what it goes for. I still have some left for next year or perhaps another this year if asked.

Back