Son and Dad trip

papaperch

Son managed a few days here in Ohio. Weather pattern was extremely tuff. Most storms turned out to be just predictions but it made planning really hard.

Its awful tough for him to get away from Omaha Nebraska and he tried to plan way ahead but weather made for a typical Ohio week.

Anyway we got some beautiful smallmouths biggest was about 4lb an went down to as small as 10 inches. We didn't even keep out of water long enough for pix though.

Kept a few walleye and crappie for a fish fry or two and we took time to take a couple of pix.

All I can say is the six days flew by really fast. Made coffee and breakfast for him at 630 am . He had to catch an early flight back home. Hopefully we boated enough fish to keep him happy for a bit.
Wool jigs ( red's style ) and my silkies ( my style ) worked well for all species.

Jig Man

There are some good eats in that cooler. Sounds like ya'll had a big week even though the weather wasn't perfect. good memories....

Bucko

I went out with my dad today too. Even though you're a few states away our catch was about the same! Now for a bath in some hot oil.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, can't beat that with a stick. Great times with father and son do not come often enough. Great fishing ta boot, looks like a big chunk o' walleye in that box. Berlin or Milton?

Back