Something ain't right?

luremaker

Trying to do a tiger weave. It ain't matching on both side. What am I doing wrong?
f7cbd39de865600d69ffdd855dfc971c.jpg

b1a86f2c47a15309414f5606687d7686.jpg

luremaker

Sorry for such crappy pics. Took them with my phone on taptalk. I'll have to find out how to do photos better when posting here.

Kdog

Looks like it is a practice thing. My first weaves looked like that, I just kept redoing until they wereright. That spiral weave is tough to master

Jig Man

Nuttin wrong with the pictures on my end. And some guys use Tapatalk and some use web view on thier phones. Which ever works best for you.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Bet it will catch fish as is. Not bad, and those are some bright colors!

If you are wanting to get a nice even weave wrap, Kdog is right that it does take practice and extra time at the vise making sure everything is placed correctly. Have to watch that you cross over your chenille and pull it tight straight along the side each time......... looks like you might have rotated it some while you were working and it just got off a little.

I did a tutorial a while back. Stinger - Weaved Body. Not sure what the specific weave pattern is called, but pretty simple once you get the hang of it.

Lost Pole

Ehhhh, too much work for me. I've done a few diff weaves and I like atticas the best as far as a good distinction between colors, but I tie the night bf to fish most of the time and weaving is for the rocking chair for me. Try the one in Kdogs link I posted. It's easy and effective… or as effective as any of that stuff goes, to me and my fishing anyways.

Now I'm gon think weave techniques all night… thx a lot guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luremaker

6b2df0b83def6eece27979a552cadf2a.jpg

80b7ee85d4ce53f646f4c9f8e9f5436d.jpg

That video link made it a little easier. Tied this just to learn. With practice it should be fairly easy.
Thanks!

Radtexan

I can see the pics and am in tapatalk. Looks more like a phone issue, most are blurry. Wish I could help with the weave , but not my specialty.

Jig Man

I couldn't figure out tapatalk either, so I went with web view and a simple resize app. weave is lookin better.

Back