Some new ones

crappiecripplerjigs

View attachment 7I don't have much time in the evenings to see what you guys and gals have been up to, or to post any pics. But... bought a laptop and it's so awesome! Sit in my recliner while the wife watches this Bachelor garbage.:beat-up: A few Ultra Minnows, attempted some duck jigs, and new colors I have been playing with.

Attachments

• 100_0573.JPG
    100_0573.JPG
    463.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 100_0574.JPG
    100_0574.JPG
    406.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 100_0571.JPG
    100_0571.JPG
    228.8 KB · Views: 63
  • 100_0567.JPG
    100_0567.JPG
    272.2 KB · Views: 64

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
The black jigs will pay out! :cool: The last one pictured is almost to perfect to fish with...... almost.

But... bought a laptop and it's so awesome! Sit in my recliner while the wife watches this Bachelor garbage.

Uh oh - Doc, CH & Rad better look out as the top poster!!! They already have Fatman closing in. Just try to keep your ears open when the wife says something ----- if you don't, it (she) can (will) come back to bite (kick) you in the a.. ----- just trust me on this one. :beat-up:

Fatman

Mine watch's cooking all the time in the bedroom - I'm gettin ready for Monday Night Raw. My wife always manages to sit on my left side and starts talking to me, then whacks my arm "Are you listening"!!! LOL Well no actually - I'm deaf in my left ear!! Remember!!! Drives her NUTS!!!!!!!!LOL

redman

Good job you did a good job on the Ducks. The second from the bottom looks really neat and really caught my eye. All are good and glad that you got a new lap top. Just don't get to comfortable in that e-z chair.

Redman

Jig Man

Very nice jigs... And I don't care what my bride watches as long as she keeps her talons of my laptop!!! ;)

crappiecripplerjigs

I must admit that for a few minutes or more my attention was given to the high quality television program that was airing. That guy totally chose the wrong girl. What's up with his hair? I'll bet the only time he went fishing was when he took the girls to the trout stream. Ok.... I might have caught a glimpse of that episode too!

Back