Some Buck Tail and Live'n Rubber Ties

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh hell yeah.... those will catch some bass! Won't be able to lift the rod without that jig and skirt making a whole lot of movement.

P-Nut head....... never heard of that one. Have a pic of just the head? Your...... bush .......is covering the package. OK.... i will quit. :D

Missionjigs

AtticaFish said:
Oh hell yeah.... those will catch some bass! Won't be able to lift the rod without that jig and skirt making a whole lot of movement.

P-Nut head....... never heard of that one. Have a pic of just the head? Your...... bush .......is covering the package. OK.... i will quit. :D

Hahaahaa..... that's funny I don't care who you are, I call that jig "spider monkey"
Maybe I should call it "Bush Wacker"

The P-Nut head is just a modified Walleye jig mold......The mold is modified to accept weedguards. The P-nut jig is a big deal here in East Tennessee, been around many years.
View attachment 7

Attachments

• do-it-Walleye-Jig-cat-med.gif
    do-it-Walleye-Jig-cat-med.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 166

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Spider monkey might be suitable, but....... BUSH WACKER. Yes, yes, yes. :icon14: :jig: :bigfish: :Banane44:

Missionjigs said:
.......call that jig "spider monkey" Maybe I should call it "Bush Wacker"............

Jig Man

Another vote for Bush Wacker... Cool jig, bet a smaller version would get eatin by the pan-fish type...

huttaroo

I like the big frilly rubber collar. I got some at KMart a few years a go like that. Ive never tried them.
Maybe I should.:-/

Back