Some "Big Boys"

SaltyBuckster

Here's a few Big Boy jigs.These are 2 and 3 oz.Look at the tiny little 1/8 oz. in front for comparison.

Attachments

• DSC00142.JPG
    DSC00142.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 59

SaltyBuckster

You don't tie braid to jigs Doc,lol.Maybe to a ball bearing swivel then to some 40# mono leader.I'de hate to loose two of these at once to some rocks.Thanks for the compliments guys.Like dad Doc said,Double rig them ,then give a jerk and they'de be like the old "Click-Clacks,lol.

SaltyBuckster

Do you need or want any roundheads blt?They have a collar and a barb so you can use a Gulp with the bucktail.I caught all of my fluke with this head last year.I can pour from 3/8 to 6 oz.Or let you use the molds,whatever you want.

jig-guy

X2 with FuzzyGrub!:D Those are a bunch of nice jigs, can't wait to see the big fish you catch :reeling: on them.

blt

Just have a couple on ya for me to try when we hook up to fish together. I am really chompin at the bit ready to go lol. I may be heading down to De. next w/e for a day to help my mom open the beach house. Of course, I will hit the pier for a couple hours of R & R. Not expecting anything, other than getting my sanity back! I'm sure most fisherman can relate to just getting out to wet a line.

Shoemoo

Nice jigs there, salty. What do you expect to catch with them?

You should see the 24 ouncers they use up here in the PNW for halibut. :D

SaltyBuckster

Shoemoo said:
Nice jigs there, salty. What do you expect to catch with them?

You should see the 24 ouncers they use up here in the PNW for halibut. :D
Probably striped bass.Maybe a cod,maybe a sea bass,lol.Anything I can get.

Back